Monday 10 January 2011

Scrummy baby clothes

When my girls were babies, I used to dress them quite plainly.  I think if I were to do it all over again, I'd have a bit more fun.  I am not a big fan of slogan t-shirts and the sorts, however these Toast and Jam baby vests are just adorable!

I found these on Etsy.com in the Letters By Lindsay shop. They are based in the US but ship to the UK, with very reasonable shipping rates. And with this two pack of vests coming in at $17.99, they would make a great gift for newborn twins.

They also do French Toast & Jam, Peas & Carrots and Peanut Butter & Jelly sets, in sizes 0-3mths right up to 24mths.   The also have toddler t-shirts that range from 24mths to 5yrs.  So cute!

You can also follow Letters By Lindsay on Facebook by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my cuteness - these are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just! I LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew someone having twins now! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete