Monday 10 January 2011

An S please, Bob!

I am always on the lookout for quirky items and I just love this Scrabble Tile ring which I found on Folksy.com from the BeautifulShinyDiamonds shop.

It's really retro and an absolute bargain at only £3 plus p+p. Elly at BeautifulShinyDiamonds will even present it in a lovely gift box for an extra couple of quid. This would make a fabby birthday present for someone who likes kitsch jewellery.

The ring is adjustable too, which means it should suit everyone!  And other letters are available, so you're not limited. Have a look at some of Elly's other items too - some really cool stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Please can you advise where you got the boxes to house the scrabble rings?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just featured this on my blog. You would have to contact the seller of these on Folksy to confirm this :)

      Delete