Monday 23 July 2012

Tyrrells Tasty Treats

So everyone loves going to the cinema, but the thing I hate is choosing between popcorn. Sweet. Or salted. Sweet. Or salted. Normally I end up going salted (and then munch my way through a bag of Minstrels too) so when I came across this bag of Tyrrells Sweet & Salty popcorn, my taste buds started a-tingling.



Now this doesn't solve the whole sweet/salted dilemma at the cinema, as it's nice to have a nice big box to share when you're there. But for those cosy nights in, in front of the tv, this bag is perfect.

The popcorn is light and crisp, with just the right balance of both sweet and savoury. It makes it very more'ish and before you know it, the whole bag is finished.

Now my only problem, is two sets of tiny popcorn loving hands who try to get their mitts on some. I really must work on finding a better hiding place for these the next time I buy some. Or wait until the cover of darkness before I munch my way through my next bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment