Monday 16 July 2012

Summer Scents Good Enough to Eat!

So I've been away from blogging for a while, but I've been very busy...making cupcakes, getting a new job, going to Disneyland - just the usual!

On our recent trip to Disneyland Paris (more on that later), we had some time to spend in Duty Free in Charles de Gaulle airport.  With spare Euros in my purse and time to kill, I went to the Fragrance section and perused the hundreds of perfumes they had available.  It was Paris after all, so I expected a good selection.

I have already had two DKNY fragrances before, however this pretty pastel coloured box caught my eye. DKNY have introduced this Creamy Meringue Limited Edition EDP, in their iconic apple shaped bottle, to their Delicious range.  With a vibrant and fresh lemony scent, this is perfect for summer. Lovely, light and not overly citrusy, this is definitely one I will be keeping in my handbag over the next few months.


Also as part of this 'Sweet Delicious' range is 'Tart Key Lime' and 'Pink Macaroon', both in pretty pastel green and pink bottles.  This range is inspired by cupcakes and general cakey goodness - in my opinion they have managed to capture the 'flavour' and smell of Lemon Meringue Pie perfectly in this fragrance.

Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment