Monday 20 December 2010

Glam Puddle Splashing

With all of the recent snow (and also feeling like I live in the middle of Narnia), I went in search of some perfect wellies. The criteria was something comfy, that was suitable for walking to and from work, good grip and fitted my 'shapely' calves!

After much debate with my husband to which pair I should buy (he didn't really care if I'm honest), I settled on a pair of Joules wellies. I went for their Midnight Plain wellies which fitted the bill perfectly. I couldn't be happier when they arrived and off I plodded through the snow.

I was after a practical pair, however I did find these gorgeous ones, also by Joules but sold through Garden XL.  These Posh Wellies in Dark Olive are perfect for a muddy wedding at a Country House I think!  They also do other colours, as well as half boots.

These wellies come with a boot bag, which is great for shoving them in the boot of the car, without getting everything else dirty.

There are so many wellies on the market just now...what are yours like?

No comments:

Post a Comment