Tuesday 15 January 2013

Review - Genius Gluten Free Mince Pies

As you know, I've been trying to cut gluten out of my diet as much as I can, and I've really noticed a difference.

I've tried a few of the gluten free range from Genius (including their tasty afternoon tea in conjunction with the Scotsman Hotel!), so when I heard they had mince pies available for Christmas time, I was excited!

I just love mince pies and how Christmassy they make me feel, so when the lovely people at Genuis sent me a box to try, I couldn't wait.

I had mine warm with a little squirt of cream (you've got to have some cream, right?!) and they were delicious. The pastry was light and the filling was rich and fruity. These are far too easy to eat - I scoffed two in the one go!


I noticed these were also available in both my local Tesco and Asda, but are also available to order online direct from the Genius website, along with the rest of their gluten free range.

No comments:

Post a Comment