Sunday 2 September 2012

Sweet & Savoury...a heavenly combination

So I've been on a diet recently, which has been quite challenging at times and have not always managed to stay on the wagon.

One of the days I fell of that wagon was yesterday. Not a very diet friendly day, including a McDonalds breakfast, some doughnuts and later a trip to Tesco, just meant disaster.

I've been introduced recently to (and I'm now a lover of) Sweet & Salted popcorn , so when I saw this bar of Lindt Milk Chocolate with a Touch of Sea Salt, I just had to try it.

Lindt is one of my favourite chocolates...there is just never enough of it! This newly released flavour is just amazing. Squares of creamy milk chocolate, with small flakes of sea salt throughout. The perfect combination of sweet and savoury.

If you haven't tried it yet, you have to. I promise you won't regret it (but your diet might!)

No comments:

Post a Comment