Thursday 28 July 2011

Knock, knock...is anybody there?

Hello.....*echos*

I'm back!  Over the last few months, I have been very busy.  I have been trialling my proposed cupcake business on my friends and family, am now back to work 4 days a week, have proudly attended my first dance show as a parent (my girls were obviously the best dancers!), have lost my car boot sale virginity, have discovered Fringe (and determined that Joshua Jackson is indeed a hottie!) and have been disowned by my daughters as they now discover they are rollercoaster lovers, after a trip to Alton Towers (I'm a wimp!)

Phew!  So I'm glad to be back!  But for now, I will ease myself back in gently with this brief post.  For tomorrow is another day, and I can hear Mr Jackson calling me :)

Over and out...

No comments:

Post a Comment