Friday 31 December 2010

Farewell 2010, hello New Year!

Thousands of revellers will be out this evening celebrating the end of an old year and welcoming a new beginning....some a clean slate.

The past year has been interesting, challenging, rubbish in places and I am sure the new year will have parts the same.  I am looking forward to a year of fresh beginnings.  Pregnant friends welcoming new additions to their families. Seeing the happiness of close friends getting married. The girls growing up and learning new things. Returning to work 4 days a week (not quite sure how I feel about this yet!). Clearing some of our debts and becoming more financially secure. Aiming to be healthier and (hopefully) lose weight.  But most of all, I would like happiness.

As this year draws to a close, I am sure there will be many who will be glad to see the back of it.  And many where it has been the best year of their lives.  You just never know what it holds until it happens.

So whatever the year has ahead for you, I hope it's a happy (and healthy!) one.  Here's to new beginnings!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment